MSOfficeDownload.com knows the value of maintaining and guarding the privacy of clients, site guests, and email newsletter subscribers; hence, access to their personal information is limited. We have specific people assigned and authorised to manage clients’ personal data. More important, buyer information will be used mainly for the basis it was gathered for.
Section 1 – Information Collection
- Personal Information – Before we gather personal data, we will inform users and clients prior to it. We will explain how and why we need to collect such data. You have all the rights to reject our request.
- Business Information – MS Office Download collects information typical of a business card: name, title, business address, email address, and contact number. We guarantee that the information we gathered throughout the transaction will be kept confidential according to the law(s) that entails privacy.
- Non-Personal Information – Like any other websites, our system automatically collects non-personal data during site visit and these include the following:
- The Internet Service Provider domain (like “organisation.com” or “service.au”), as well as the IP address (like “ppp-55”) of the device used to get to the site;
- The time and date of the visit to the website;
- The operating system (Windows, Unix, or Macintosh) and the web browser (such as Chrome version x) used by the site guest;
- The URLs of the web pages visited on this website;
- Anonymous cookies information collection during visit or purchase for the purpose of marketing (on condition that you opted-in to receive promotional emails)
There is nothing to worry about as www.msofficedownload.com does not record individuals’ personal data.
Section 2 – Consent
Msofficedownload.com collects personal information during order, card verification, and completion of transaction. During these times, you automatically give us your consent to make use of your information but only for the purposes stated above.
Should there be an instance when it becomes necessary for us to use your personal data other than the purpose listed above, we will have to request for your expressed content. You are free to agree or disagree.
Should you change your mind in giving us your approval, feel free to call our Customer Support hotline at +61 2 8310 5586 or send us an email at [email protected] or mail us at 65 Berry Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. You may also use the chat function available on the site.
Section 3 – Disclosure
Should the law requires it or should you violate our Terms of Service, we will have to disclose personal information.
Section 4 – Email Marketing
MSOfficeDownload.com conducts email marketing to stay in communication with and to keep customers posted about our latest products, promos, and others. These individuals opted-in to receive emails from the website. In the event that you no longer want to subscribe to our newsletter, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link. It is located at the bottom of the email. In this process, your name, title, email address, business location, and contact information will be automatically removed from the list.
It is not the practice of MS Office Download to sell email addresses and personal data to third parties.
Section 5 – Referral Links
Section 6 – Cookies
Non-personal data cited above is used in the analysis of statistics, performance of up-selling and cross-selling, as well as to make the website more valuable to site visitors and to come up with best possible promos. There will also be instances when we may utilise “cookies” to distinguish return visitors.
A cookie refers to a portion of data a site sends to a user’s browser and which the browser stores in their computer. A cookie keeps a record of your settings including language references and location for a specific site. When you visit the site again, the browser delivers cookies back to that site.
Cookies may also keep your personal data – only if you permit it. You have the right to disable cookies on your browser. You will also receive information in case a cookie is about to be kept on the hard drive.
Section 7 – Age of Consent
As you access this site, you validate that you are of legal are and that you are giving us your permission to allow anyone of your minor dependents to likewise access this site.
Section 8 – Security
The security of your personal data is our utmost concern that we make sure to perform extra care and follow industry standard practices to avoid loss, disclosure, alteration, faulty access, misuse, and destruction of data.
We encrypt information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and industry-strong AES-256 encryption. We acknowledge that electronic transmission or storage over the Internet may not be fully secure but we abide by PCI-DSS requirements and practice further generally accepted standards in the industry.
Should we enforce material changes on this page, we will make necessary notification regarding these to make sure that clients are aware of the type of data we collect, how and under what circumstances we use it, and for what reasons do we use and/or reveal it.
In the event that our company is merged with or acquired by another business entity, data will be transferred to the new company owner to ensure continuous selling of digitally downloaded products.
Section 10 – Contact Information
To correct, remove, access or correct personal data, you should get in touch with our Privacy Compliance Office thru email ([email protected]) or mail (65 Berry Street, North Sydney NSW 2060).